Important update regarding all North America sailings through September 30th. pic.twitter.com/q7Gp7whuZk
— Carnival Cruise Line (@CarnivalCruise) June 22, 2020
WASHINGTON, DC (19 June 2020)—Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) issued the following statement today to announce that the association’s ocean-going cruise line members will voluntarily extend the suspension of cruise operations from U.S. ports until 15 September 2020.
“Due to the ongoing situation within the U.S. related to COVID-19, CLIA member cruise lines have decided to voluntarily extend the period of suspended passenger operations. The current No Sail Order issued by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will expire on 24 July, and although we had hoped that cruise activity could resume as soon as possible after that date, it is increasingly clear that more time will be needed to resolve barriers to resumption in the United States.
“Although we are confident that future cruises will be healthy and safe, and will fully reflect the latest protective measures, we also feel that it is appropriate to err on the side of caution to help ensure the best interests of our passengers and crewmembers. We have therefore decided to further extend our suspension of operations from U.S. ports until 15 September. The additional time will also allow us to consult with the CDC on measures that will be appropriate for the eventual resumption of cruise operations.
“This voluntary suspension applies to all CLIA members to which the No Sail Order applied (vessels with capacity to carry 250 persons or more). CLIA member cruise lines will continually evaluate the evolving situation and make a determination as to whether a further extension is necessary.”
Introducing the newest Royal Caribbean® gamechanger, Odyssey of the SeasSM. From bow to stern and St. Thomas to Santorini, it’s bold in every direction on the latest Quantum Ultra Class feat — debuting fall 2020 in Fort Lauderdale and sailing from Rome summer 2021.
- RipCord® by iFLY® — Feel the freedom of freefall without even leaving the deck.
- Sky PadSM — Whether bouncing around a sugarcoated world, or a planet lightyears in the future, it’s gravity-defying fun in this bungee trampoline experience.
- FlowRider® — The surf’s always up as 30,000 gallons of rushing awesome heads your clients’ way.
- Resort style pools — Island vibes are set to max with two uncovered pools, plenty of shady casitas, and hammocks primed for sweet ocean breezes.
- North Star® — It’s time to raise the bar on adventure — with 360-degree views of the world from 300 feet above sea level in our signature observation capsule.
- Solarium — Peaceful swimming pools, whirlpools with ocean views and ambience for days — and nights.
- SeaPlex® — The largest indoor activity space at sea serves up family friendly thrills like bumper cars, a trapeze school, glow-in-the-dark laser tag and PlaymakersSM Sports Bar & Arcade overlooking all the action.
- Adventure Ocean® — It’s time to play outside the lines with wide open play places and dedicated spaces for all types of activities for kids.
- Teen spaces — Teenagers don’t have to choose between game time and hanging out. Spaces like Social133 put them in the action, indoors and out.
- Splashaway BaySM — Pint-sized cruisers will find gallons of adventure onboard — at the fun-soaked Splashaway BaySM aqua park with slides, water cannons and more.
- Giovanni’sSM Italian Kitchen & Wine Bar — Pizza, pasta, wine — now there’s even more to love at this reimagined trattoria.
- Teppanyaki — You have front row seats for authentic Far East flavors cooked in Japan’s traditional style right at their table.
- Two70® — By night, the lights go down in this open area panoramic living room, where windows become screens, and aerialists, robots and more take you on a journey like no other.
- Music Hall — This is the premier place for live music lovers where the industry’s best cover bands rock like the real thing.
BOOK YOUR CRUISE ON THE ODYSSEY OF THE SEAS TODAY!
FALL 2020 — Sailing from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
6 to 8 Night Eastern/Western/Southern Caribbean
SUMMER 2021 — Sailing from Rome, Italy
7 to 12 Night Mediterranean, Greek Isles and Holy Land itineraries
Call or email us for exclusive rates and perks! We can get you the best deal!
(305) 390-8266 / (888) 543-1193
Images and messaging for Odyssey of the Seas reflect current design concepts and may include artistic renderings and/or images of other Quantum Class ships. All ship features, experiences and itineraries are subject to change without notice. Come Seek is a registered trademark of Royal Caribbean.
Carnival is proud to announce that they will have four ships homeported in Galveston year-round, Carnival Radiance, Carnival Breeze, Carnival Dream, and Carnival Vista. In May 2021 Galveston Carnival will be home to Carnival Radiance. In addition, Carnival Breeze will return to Galveston from Port Canaveral, becoming the newest and largest ship to offer guests short cruises from Galveston. Carnival Dream will shift to six and eight-day Caribbean cruises, while Carnival Vista will continue her popular week-long Caribbean cruises.
With these four ships, Carnival Cruise Line will carry approximately 900,000 guests annually from Texas, more than any other cruise line. Your clients sailing from Galveston will now have even more destinations, amenities, and cruise durations to choose from with 235 five to 14-day sailings a year.
If you are planning a cruise from Galveston please call us. Our Carnival Cruise prices are the best in the industry. Feel free to call us at 888-543-1193 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check here often to view our latest news & deals.
Please join our email list so you can receive our latest deals via email as soon as they are posted!