On September 20th the Carnival Horizon will be in Miami to do a quick 2-day Bahamas cruise. This is the perfect quick getaway to experience the all NEW and AMAZING Carnival Horizon.
Interline (Airline, FedEx, UPS, DHL, Amtrak) rates start at $139 per person plus taxes.
Non-Interline rates start at $199 per person plus taxes (We have special discounts and perks for non-interline guests).
Call us today to book at 305-390-8266 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Prices listed above is per person and based on double occupancy and are exclusive of taxes and fees. Availability can change at any time. Please contact us for more information.
Book your next cruise with us and we will give you an additional onboard credit (or discount) of $25-$250 per reservation! This is in addition to whatever onboard credit promotion the Cruise lines are offering.
If you already know which cruise you are interested in simply visit www.nexcruise.com/book and fill out the form. We will then contact you to let you know the amount of onboard credit or discount and to book your cruise.
If you already booked your cruise directly with the Cruise line we can still offer you an additional discount or onboard credit only if you booked within the past 30-60 days (depends on cruise line) and you only paid the deposit. If you booked directly with the Cruise line there may be a chance we may not be able to offer you this deal. Contact us so we can check with the Cruise line.
* Amount of onboard credit or discount depends on cruise line, type of cabin, # of guests. amount will vary per sailing. to receive this deal you have to book your cruise with NexCruise. if you booked your cruise directly with the cruise line there is a chance we may not be able to offer this deal. each cruise line has their own policy regarding this. typically you need to contact us within 30-60 days of your deposit and reservation cannot be paid in full. Carnival Cruise Lines, for example, gives us 30 days from when the deposit was paid. if reservation was paid in full Carnival gives us 24 hours. some Cruise lines will not allow us to takeover if your reservation is paid in full.
If you are an Airline employee or if you work for FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc… You don’t want to miss out on this deal.
Amazing deal on a 7 Night Eastern Med Cruise on Royal Caribbeans Vision of the Seas sailing on November 19, 2016. Check out the itinerary below:
Large Ocean View Stateroom for 2 guests including taxes is only $873.52.
That’s an amazing $62.39 per day, per person!
If you have always wanted to cruise to Greece, this is it.
Deposit is $250 per person and final payment is on August 21, 2016.
Please call us at 305-390-8266 or 888-543-1193 to book or you can email us at email@example.com or You can also fill out our courtesy hold form by clicking here.
Rates can change at anytime. Offer is capacity controlled and may be closed at any time without prior notice.
• Employees of Domestic & International passenger airlines, currently in operation
• Employees of Cargo airlines (Fed Ex, DHL , UPS etc.)
• Employees of GDS (Sabre, Worldspan, Galileo/Apollo etc. )
• Spouse / Registered Domestic Partner & Parents of “eligible” employee (may travel without employee)
• Retired employees of Domestic & International passenger airlines currently in operation
• A second additional cabin may be booked for friends / family – as long as the first cabin booked is occupied by an eligible employee/spouse. A third cabin may be booked, but must be occupied by an eligible parent or dependent child. Parent(s) traveling without employee being present may only qualify for one (1) cabin.