Sail on the HAL Oosterdam out of Seattle on Sep 1, 2019. Interior cabins starting at only $349* per person plus taxes. Ocean view cabins starting at $499* per person plus taxes.
Call to book today! No booking fees! Call us at 305-390-8266 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* prices are per person and do not include taxes. based on double occupancy. prices and availability can change at anytime.
• Employees of Airlines who are IATA/ARC appointed
• Employees of cargo airlines or active employees of FAA, TSA, Air Marshalls and GDS Suppliers.
• Employees of National Air Traffic Controllers Association
• Employees of National Pilots Association
• Employee’s spouse are eligible to sail without the employee
• Employee’s Parents & In-Laws are eligible to sail without the employee
• Dependent children ( under 21 yrs of age)
• Retired employees of airlines currently in operation
Employee’s specific position must be eligible for flight benefits through their employer to qualify.
**Interline Rates with Holland America Line apply to U.S. and Canadian residents ONLY** If airline employee/retiree cannot provide proof of U.S. or Canadian residency, Holland America Line reserves the right to change rate to full retail pricing.
Retired employees of existing airlines may book ONE cabin. The retired employee must be traveling in the cabin.
Eligibility is as follows: Interline employee, defined as active and retired employees of IATA/ARC appointed international, regional, courier (FedEx Office (Orange Badge) and FedEx Ground (Green badge) employees are NOT eligible, FedEx Express (Purple badge) and FedEx Corporate (Grey badge) are eligible & cargo airlines (including retirees of defunct airlines) or air traffic controllers. Eligible family members are defined as spouses, parents, parents in law, and dependent children (as defined by the IRS) of the eligible employee. Eligible family members traveling without the Interline employee are approved for multiple staterooms at the Interline rate as long as there is an eligible family member in each stateroom.
In addition, Holland America requires proof of Interline Rate Eligibility immediately upon confirmation of your booking. Without proof of qualified interline eligibility, Holland America reserves the right to automatically adjust the price to the applicable retail rate prior to departure.